I am a London-based Digital PR/Social Media/SEO Consultant, music producer/anorak, deep sea diver, avid cyclist, worldwide traveller and football-loving technology bod! This page functions as a kind of online scrapbook/resource featuring my favourite blog posts and news items as well as my own personal reviews and recommendations in the worlds of music, sport, travel and technology!

Wednesday 24 November 2010

Metaphwoar! videos are live

Metaphwoar! videos are live: "

We filmed it. You can watch all the videos HERE.

I can’t quite bring myself to post my intro video on my blog, but it does explain the whole thing, so you can watch that here. Not that you couldn’t have found it yourself. Shall I just keep linking to the same Vimeo album? OK then. Here’s a couple to warm you up:

"

No comments:

Post a Comment