I am a London-based Digital PR/Social Media/SEO Consultant, music producer/anorak, deep sea diver, avid cyclist, worldwide traveller and football-loving technology bod! This page functions as a kind of online scrapbook/resource featuring my favourite blog posts and news items as well as my own personal reviews and recommendations in the worlds of music, sport, travel and technology!

Tuesday 5 October 2010

Video: Darkstar – ‘Gold’

Video: Darkstar – ‘Gold’: "

Darkstar’s video for the lead single ‘Gold’ from October 18th release-dated Hyperdub debut North will come as a surprise to those like me who fell for the the gentle bump of ‘Aidy’s Girl Is a Computer’. The result is closer to Hot Chip if they actually made tunes in the dark and were a little bit depressed. The tune is actually a cover of The Human League’s ‘You Remind Me of Gold’. I like.

Darkstar – Aidy’s Girl Is a Computer

"

No comments:

Post a Comment